The Brolynn Old Fashioned Two Sided Plush Mattress has us spoiled.

Tracy writes: 

Hi Pete,

The Brolynn Old Fashioned Two Sided Plush Mattress has us spoiled.
I've had this mattress, in king size, for several months and can't imagine sleeping on anything else.
We're going to visit our son, for a while, so I need another of this mattress shipped there.
Please send me the link I need to place my order. I need this one in queen.
Thanks, Tracy
Hi Tracy,
Nothing makes me happier than to receive emails like yours.
I'm so pleased that you're sleeping well.
Here is the link to the Brolynn Old Fashioned Two Sided Mattress in Plush.

As with yours, UPS Shipping is Free.
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments