I'm sorry I bought a memory foam mattress.

Allyssa writes: 

Hi Pete,

Like so many of the people who write you, I'm sorry I bought a memory foam mattress.
The story seems to be always the same. It felt great for the first few months, and then it didn't.
It had a bad smell when, I first got it, and was told to air it out, which I did.
It slept a bit warm, at first and then got warmer to the point of sleeping hot.
The sagging got so bad that I started having back pain, which is new me.
I complained to the store manager, who sent someone out to inspect it. 
The result of that was, "it showed normal wear, and was not defective".
All this sent me to the internet to do some research, which is where I found your blog.
I wish I had done this research BEFORE buying this mattress.
I see that you recommend Magniflex Mattresses to those who like the initial feel of memory foam.
Are they really that much better? I'm ready to buy.
Thanks, Allyssa
Hi Allyssa,
Magniflex Mattresses are THEE Healthy, Chemical Free, Cool & Durable Alternative to Memory Foam.
They provide everything you liked about the initial feel you enjoyed with none of the negative side effects.
NO Odor...No off gassing of toxic chemicals, because they contain no toxic chemicals. GOTS Certified.
NO Sleeping Hot...because their Memo/Poly Foam is NOT Temperature Sensitive.
NO Sinking in/NO Sagging...due to the much more resilient upholstery.
The feel you enjoyed, at first, is the feel you'll enjoy for many years.
Made in Italy, Magniflex Mattresses are popular all over the world.
Here is a link to the Magniflex Line of Mattresses. There are several models, from which to choose.



Shipping is Free.
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments