I want a mattress that DOES NOT contour to my body.

Diane writes: 

Hi Pete, 

I want a mattress that DOES NOT contour to my body.  
I prefer to sleep ON rather than IN the mattress.  
I am allergic to chemical foams.  
Can you help me?
Thanks, Diane
Hi Diane,
We carry one mattress that uses the old Bonnell coil unit.
The coils are all tied together for a more rigid base support. 
The coils are very strong, made of heavy gauge double tempered steel.
(The Bonnell coil system was used, primarily, from the 1920s until the 1980s.)
It’s rare to find a mattress like this today.
The upholstery is cotton and 1” of natural, plant based polyurethane.
No chemicals to react to.
This is a firm mattress on which you’ll only sleep on top…no sinking in.
The Wolf Adrian Mattress is what I'm recommending.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.

Shipping is free
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments