I need a waterproof mattress protector.

Paula writes: 

Hi Pete,

I need a waterproof mattress protector.
I just bought a new mattress, after my little one peed on the old one.
I really can't afford to keep buying mattresses, and I don't want to bar my son from our bed.
The last one, a Protect-A-Bed brand, sold to me by the salesman at my mattress store, slept hot.
So, we stopped using it, just in time for my son's "accident".
Do you know of on that you can recommend, that doesn't sleep hot?
Thanks, Paula
Hi Paula,
The one we use, at home, is made of organic cotton and does not sleep hot.
It Does Not have the terrycloth top cover, like Protect-A-Bed has, which is what slept hot.
Here is a link to the Sleep & Beyond Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector.

These Ship Quickly. FedEx Shipping is Free.
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments