I need a new mattress right away.

Evelyn writes:



 Hi Pete,

I need a new mattress right away. I can't stand the one I have any longer.
My back pain has gotten much worse after sleeping on this Serta mattress, I bought locally.
I'm a big woman with herniated discs. The salesman told me this mattress was made for that.
I found you online, and after doing a bit of reading, 
I've learned that it's common for salespeople to tell you anything you want to hear, just to make a sale.
I need a good strong mattress that supports and it comfortable. 
But most importantly, it must last.
I can't afford to throw my money away.
And, I need it yesterday.
Can you help me?
Thanks, Evelyn
Hi Evelyn,
I can help you.
We carry an Old Fashioned Two Sided Pocketed Coil Mattress that fits the bill.
It has a good coil count, with coils made of heavy, double tempered steel for added durability.
The individually pocketed coil system contours to the body and maintains the spine's natural alignment.
It's this type of support, which will relieve your back pain.
What's more, the upholstery material is not memory foam, which is what you have now that has failed.
The UPS deliver cuts down on shipping time and delivery costs. 
So, you'll find this to be a reasonably priced mattress...despite the high quality of the components.
Here is a link to the Brolynn Mattress in Plush, which you'll find to be everything you're asking for.

UPS Shipping is Free.
This mattress ships quickly and tracking information is provided.
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments