Hip and leg pain from our 4 year old memory foam mattress.

Mary writes: 

Hi Pete,

I'm having hip and leg pain from our 4 year old memory foam mattress, and now know why. Thank you.
My husband and I would like to make a wise mattress choice.
I would very much like your recommendation for us!
My chiropractor gave us guidelines to choose a firm, reversible, inner coil mattress.
With the following details, is it possible to recommend a good choice?
I am 5'8, 150 pounds, 49 years old
My husband is 5'11, 180, 53 years old.
We don't need a plush pillow top if that will degrade.
I feel like the princess in the pea, but am tired of suffering sleepless nights!
Thanks so much for your help! I appreciate it!
Mary
Hi Mary,
We carry an old fashioned two-sided innerspring mattress that is available firm on both sides.
The individually pocketed coils are designed to maintain the natural alignment of your spine, and there’s no memory foam...which is the problem with your current mattress.
The support from this mattress is quite firm, using heavy gauge, double tempered steel.
The choice of Firm will get you a mattress that is quite firm.
The choice of Plush, (not a pillowtop), will get you a mattress that has a more comfortable sleeping surface that is, in no way, too soft and without negating the underlying firm support.
The Plush version is what I recommend to accommodate the curves of a female body.
I'm sure that your chiropractor would agree. Run this by him/her.
Here is a link to the Wolf Two Sided Brolynn Mattress:


You can order that, securely, online.
Shipping is free
Thanks, Pete

You Should Know 

 

Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.

 

A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.

 

Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments