The comfort of this Suite Sleep 3" Soft Pure Vita Talalay Latex Topper is Extraordinary.

Jill writes: 

Hi Pete,

You are a lifesaver!
The latex topper you sent me transformed my mattress from “A Rack” to a little bit of Heaven.
The comfort of this Suite Sleep 3" Soft Pure Vita Talalay Latex Topper is as Extraordinary...just as you described it.

For the first time, in a very long time, I am sleeping well and through the night...except for that bathroom thing, Lol.
Many Thanks, and blessings to you and your family.
Jill
Hi Jill,
Your quality of sleep is all the thanks I need.
Although, I do appreciate the blessings. We can use more of that.
I’m happy for you, Jill, and hope you continue to sleep well for many years to come.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments