Why is my expensive 6 month old Sealy mattress is sagging?

 Malorie writes:



Hi Pete,
Why is my expensive 6 month old Sealy mattress is sagging?
I bought a Sealy mattress from a local store.
I was assured that this mattress would last for years. Not even close!
Now I'm being told that the body impression falls within "normal" range, and there's nothing wrong with it.
I told them that I sink a lot further into the mattress than it shows when I'm not on it.
They told me that there's nothing they can do. And, of course, I'm past the comfort exchange period.
All in all, I feel like I've been ripped off!
What do I do now?
Thanks for any advice you can offer, 
Malorie
Hi Malorie,
Your mattress is sagging because of the memory foam upholstery.
Most of today's mattresses, including all of the name brand mattresses, are upholstered with memory foam.
Memory foam is specifically designed to cause a mattress to need frequent replacing.
Memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented and is, indeed, a rip off.
The key to a successful purchase is choosing a mattress with no memory foam in it.
We specialize in Mattresses that have NO Memory Foam.

What to do now, is to flip your mattress over.
Despite being made as a one-sided mattress, the worthless memory foam is only on top.
The flip side will be too firm to sleep on comfortably. 
So, add what you have to soften it, like a comforter.
For a more permanent solution, add a Suite Sleep Pure, All Natural, Hypoallergenic Latex Topper.
Latex, unlike memory foam, provides years of comfort.
Latex is and has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
The Suite Sleep Latex Mattress Toppers are shown here:

FedEx Shipping is FREE.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments