Our Sleep Number Bed Mattress has been an extremely regretful purchase.

Dom writes: 

Hi Pete,

Our Sleep Number Bed Mattress has been an extremely regretful purchase.
My wife and I both hate it. We feel we were victims of false advertising and marketing and hype.
I sleep on my side, but have been a restless sleeper on this mattress.
I am subject to back and hip pain from this mattress, as is my wife.
My wife and I like a mattress with firm support but with a softer sleeping surface.
Should we purchase the Natura of Canada Greenspring Liberta Ultra Plush Mattress?
We noticed that this is the mattress you and your wife sleep on, and with many great reviews.
Is this mattress what you would recommend for us?
Thanks, Dom
Hi Dom,
What makes The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress so supportive and comfortable is the individually pocketed coil system, which contours to the shape of the body and maintains the natural alignment of the spine....and the long lasting comfort of the Natural Talalay Latex upholstery.
We sold tons of these mattresses over the past 8 years, and without any complaints.
The one my wife and I sleep on is 6 years old and still in like new condition.
You, simply, can't go wrong with this mattress.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.

This mattress comes with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Delivery is free
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments