Every mattress I've bought, sags within months.

Phillip writes: 



Hi Pete,

Over the last 5 years, I've purchased 5 different mattresses.
Every mattress I've bought, sags withing months.
I have plenty of things that need doing, yet I spend way too much time on this.
I need a mattress that will hold up to my size. I'm 6' tall and weight 250 lbs.
I've read some of you blog posts and have seen you recommend the Natura of Canada Greenspring.
Is this something you would recommend for me?
If so, which one?
If not, what?
Thank you for your time and expertise, 
Phillip
Hi Phillip,
A Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress is, indeed, what I recommend for you.
It holds up extremely well under large people.
My wife and I have been sleeping on their Ultra Plush model for the past 8+ years and it is still in like new condition, with each of weighing more than 200 lbs.
Of their 4 models, the Ultra Plush is the most comfortable.
And while that sounds pretty soft, it is anything but too soft, due to the high quality and resiliency of the components....an extremely high coil count, double tempered heavy gauge steel and latex upholstery.
Natural, Hypoallergenic Latex has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
Most of today's mattresses are upholstered with memory foam...the reason your last 5 mattresses failed.
There is NO Memory Foam in these, nor in any mattress on our website.
Click on this link to view The Natura of Canada Greenspring line of Mattresses.


Then click on each of the four models to view specifications and prices for that model.
Delivery is Free.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments