I want to buy a Wolf Old Fashioned Two-Sided Mattress in Plush.

Dave writes: 

Good Morning Pete,

I want to buy a Wolf Old Fashioned Two-Sided Mattress in Plush.
My neighbor told me about this mattress that they bought from you about a year ago.
They let me try it and it feel great!...just the way I like it!
Please send me the link for this mattress, so I can place an order.
Thanks, Dave
Good Morning, Dave.
Here is the link to the Wolf Old Fashioned Two-Sided Brolynn Mattress in Plush.


UPS Shipping is FREE. 
I'll have a tracking number for you when it ships...usually within days of placing your order.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments