Severe lower back, shoulder, and hip pain on a Spring Air mattress.

 Frank writes:

Hi Pete,

I recently found your site, and am very appreciative of the advice you give concerning mattress selection.
I recently purchased a Spring Air mattress, less than 18 months ago.
About a month and a half ago, I heard a couple of the coils inside "popping".
Now there is a noticeable divot in the mattress toward one side.
I know this should not be "normal wear and tear".
I have tried turning the "no flip" mattress, according to the suggestions made by the company.
But I'm experiencing severe lower back, shoulder, and hip pain.
Needless to say, I am not satisfied.
I am a thin person, body weight approx. 130 lbs./ 5 ft. 8in.
What suggestions do you have that would be good for my lower back?
It can't be too expensive, and is designed with materials that won't increase my body heat.
In addition, do you have any suggestions for possible recourse concerning the issues with my Spring Air?
Thank you. Frank
Hi Frank,
Coils "popping" is reason enough for the factory to authorize an exchange. 
The first thing to do is to call your retailer and initiate a warranty claim.
Here is a link from Spring Air, about their warranty.
All of the so-called Name Brands have been sold to investors.
All are now using memory foam upholstery, which is what causes a mattress to sleep hot and wear quicky.
Here is a link to the Wolf Brolynn Old Fashioned Two-Sided Mattress. Order it in "Plush".

UPS shipping is FREE and there's NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments