Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.

Karen writes: 

Hi Pete. 

You told me about the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress that you and your wife sleep on. How can I get that mattress delivered in the US? 
I contacted Natura to find out if anyone sold their mattress in the US. They referred me to you. 
Please let me know where in the US to get this mattress that you so highly recommend.
Thanks, Karen
Hi Karen
Here’s a link to the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress, that my wife and I sleep on.
You can order one from through that link.
Delivery is free throughout the US and Canada...and there’s no sales tax.
Delivery takes about a month.
https://themattressexpert.com/liberty-ultra-plush/

Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments