Natura of Canada Greenspring line of mattresses for a heavy guy.

Jeff writes: 

Hi Pete,

I talked to you a while back and have forgotten your recommendations. 
I am heavy guy, 300lbs and my wife is much smaller at 140lbs. 
I need a mattress that has strong support and is not too soft as it's hard for me to move around if too soft. 
Let me know what your recommendation would be in the Natura of Canada Greenspring line of mattresses. 
Thanks, Jeff
Hi Jeff,
If it were just you, I’d recommend the Luxury Firm model.
But since there’s a 140 lb. female involved; the Plush model seems more appropriate.
Even their ultra plush model isn’t soft, as plush models go.
The plush model will be plenty firm, giving just enough cushioning as to not be too stiff for the curves of a female body.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices

Delivery is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments