Recommend a mattress for me that won't break the bank.

Alison writes: 

Hi Pete,

I purchased a very firm Stearns & Foster in 1999 and loved it. 
A couple of years ago, I hurt my lower back and found that the mattress was no longer comfortable for me. 
My back pain was not going away and I was also experiencing some aches in my hips and shoulders.
At that point, I decided I needed to find a different mattress. 
In the past year and half, I've tried the following mattresses: 
Tempur Pedic, Beauty Rest Black, Saavta (their firmest) and my current mattress:
Simmons Beautyrest Hybrid.
None of these mattresses have helped alleviate the pain. 
I'm convinced that my lower back pain is due to the mattress because I'll be fine all day and about two hours after I go to bed my lower back and hips will start to ache and I'm tossing and turning trying to find the right position to alleviate the pain.
I'm a 64 year old female and weigh 220 pounds. 
If you could recommend a mattress for me that won't break the bank, I would appreciate it.
Thank youAlison
Hi Allison,
You should have added a soft latex topper to the S&F mattress you had.
Most of today’s mattresses are upholstered with memory foam, which will only exasperate any physical problems you may have.
You need a firm mattress with no memory foam in it to support your size.
Add to that, a 3” Soft Organic Latex Topper and you’ll have everything you need.
The strongest, most durable reasonably priced mattress is the Old Fashioned Two Sided Brandy-Lynn mattress….shown here:

And, a link to that latex topper.

Shipping is FREE and there's NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments