A Queen size Futon Mattress purchase gone bad.

 Loren writes:

Hi Pete,
We have a unique platform bed unit that was custom built to better utilize narrow NYC brownstone bedroom.
For years, we had high quality futons 8” high and changed them every ten years.
So, we were looking for 8” depth in a queen mattress 60 by 80...not so easy to find.   
We finally walked into a local store and bought queen size 8” mattress.
The store sample was a twin bunk bed. But I was assured that the queen would measure 60" by 80".
When it arrived, it was more like 55" by 75". The gaps in the wood platform are hazardous to our knees.
I went back to store that same day to exchange/complain, as the delivery guys refused to take it back as soon as I saw how small it was.
I had to deal with a pretty obnoxious store manager, who showed me three 11” mattresses. 
I bought the Tempurpedic. 
The delivery guys ripped the plastic sealing off coming up the two stairs.
They were rude too! But I calmed them down enough to lay the mattress down.
The issue now is my back hurts every morning and it sleeps hot! 
Although I asked the saleswoman about this exact point. They outright lied to me!
So now I'm stuck with this expensive mattress.
I have been researching cooling mattress pads for a couple weeks.
What is the best one for a queen to cool down the Tempurpedic?
EVERYONE says theirs is great and I do not know who to trust right anymore.
Plus, the slumber cloud core mattress pad is almost $250!
I would so appreciate your recommendation
Thank you for reading and responding.
Sincerely, Loren 
Hi Loren,
First off, whenever you get a wrong delivery, simply refuse to sign for it.
The delivery guys won't leave anything you won't sign for.
 Only memory foam sleeps hot.
A memory foam mattress has memory foam on one side only.
Simply flip your mattress over to the polyurethane foam side and it won’t sleep hot.
And, your back will feel better, as well.
The next time you want a queen size futon mattress, here's a link to help you find one:

UPS Shipping is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments