My back pain is far worse on a new Stearns and Foster Pillowtop Mattress.

Kim writes: 

Hi Pete,

I just bought a Stearns and Foster Pillowtop Mattress from a local mattress store. 
I've been sleeping on it for less than 30 days and I'm miserable. I'm 5'0 and weigh 90 lbs. 
I have neck and lower back pain. 
My husband is 6'0 and weighs 195 lbs. every time my husband moves in the bed, I roll in to him. 
I feel like I'm constantly climbing out of a hole. The mattress also feels like it is hot. 
I'm baffled that a $2600 mattress would have such poor performance. 
My back pain is far worse than it was on my 10 yr. old mattress.
Any suggestions? Kim
Hi Kim,
You spent a lot of money and figured that was what it took to buy a quality mattress. 
In having done so, you played right into the hands of, what has become, your adversary. 
I know that most people don't think of the mattress industry as adversarial, but it has become just that. 
They no long concern themselves with quality, only profits...producing mattresses that are built to sell, but not worth much after that. 
Much has changed over the past 10 years, or so. S&F used to be the Cadillac of mattresses. 
Now that it's owned by Tempurpedic, it has become nothing more than expensive junk.
It's all that crappy memory foam, that they now use in those mattresses, that has failed and sleeps hot. 
You also opted for a pillowtop model, because it was the most comfortable. 
You had every expectation that it would remain comfortable, based on their previous reputation for quality.
Memory Foam upholstered mattresses are designed to offer initial comfort that makes the sale.
Unfortunately, they aren't worth a damn, only months later. 
It isn't only S&F. All of the major brands have been sold and all are using memory foam to enhance profits at the consumer's expense. 
All this without even mentioning that memory foam presents a health hazard to every living being in your home...except your goldfish, if you have one.
Memory foam consists of 61 different chemicals, some of which, are highly toxic and carcinogenic.
It isn't cured before it's inserted into mattresses, which causes it to off gas those toxic chemicals into the air.
Send it back for a refund.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress provides excellent support for your back, and an extraordinarily comfortable sleeping surface that stay comfortable over the years.What's more, it consists of all natural materials...NO Chemical Off Gassing...NO Memory Foam.
This is the same mattress my wife and I have been sleeping on at home for the past several years.
It's an excellent quality mattress.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

Delivery is FREE and there's NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments