Back and hip pain from our new mattress.

Kathleen writes: 



Hello Pete, 

I have been reading your amazing reviews on line and thought I would reach out in desperation.  
We got a new mattress last September from a local company here in Phoenix.  
It was expensive and totally has not held up the way they said it would.  
I wake up every morning sore head to toe.
Specifically, my back, and hips are in pain due to the divots left from my body all 129 lbs. of me🤔.
My husband and I took pictures, submitted them to the company and have asked for our money back. Now...you can imagine the fear I have selecting a new mattress.
I am 5'6" tall, weigh 129 lbs. ache from all the pressure points in the morning.  
I am a side sleeper but try more and more to sleep on my back since it is supposed to be healthier for you.
My husband weighs 200 lbs and wakes up with back pain on his left side every morning.  
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks, Kathleen
Hi Kathleen,
Most of the mattresses made today are upholstered with memory foam.
Memory foam is specifically designed to cause a mattress to need frequent replacing. It will also cause extensive amounts of pain.
Touted as the best thing since sliced bread, it’s actually the worst upholstery material ever invented…well documented over its 20 year history.
We do not now, nor have ever sold mattresses upholstered with memory foam.
Having something of an engineering background, it was obvious to me 20 years ago that memory foam was pure garbage.
Do you remember the original ads that showed a hand pressed into the foam, then the hand removed, showing the hand print remaining in the foam?
When I saw that, I thought to myself, “Who, in their right mind, would think that’s a good idea?!”.
Fast forward 20 years and behold the power of advertising!
Tell a lie often enough and it’s perceived as the truth.
Given your husband’s size, I recommend the mattress my wife and I sleep on at home…
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
(Not as soft as it sounds, due to the high quality of the components)
We’ve had our mattress for more than 7.5 years.
And with each of us weighing more than 200 lbs., it remains in like new condition.
What’s more, I sleep and wake without back pain, despite having had a very bad back for the last 20 years.
The individually pocketed coils contour to the shape of the body and maintain the natural alignment of the spine. THIS is what relieves chronic back pain.
The coil count is very high and the steel is double tempered for durability.
The upholstery is natural Talalay Latex…containing NO Memory Foam.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

Delivery is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments