Which Latex Topper for the Flip Side of My Mattress?

Tina writes:

Well, Pete, you were right!
I flipped my worn mattress, as you suggested.
I found myself able to sleep in all manner of positions, instead of the primary one.
And while on my back (partial back and side), there was not a “snort” nor a "snore"!  :)
I was, however, very stiff and sore due to the surface being too firm, as you said would happen.
But, my chronic lower back pain was almost completely gone...just as you said would happen.
That one night of sleeping that way may have actually realigned my back.
I’ve had sore ribs for some time now, and even that as calmed down.
 
When I first wrote to you, asking about buying a new mattress, you didn't try to sell me one.
Instead, you told me about this trick of flipping the one I have. And, it worked!
You suggested adding a latex topper to the flip side I found it too be too firm...and it is.
So, now that I'm convinced that you ARE an expert, which latex topper do you recommend?
Thanks, so much, for your help!
Tina
Hi Tina,
It's good that you don’t need to buy a need a new mattress.
Take whatever you might have, like a comforter, to soften the top until your latex topper arrives.
I recommend the Suite Sleep 3" Soft Pure, Organic Latex Topper.
Shown here:
The 2" is adequate, but the 3" is noticeably more comfortable.
You've been suffering for so long, you'll appreciate the touch of luxury that the 3" provides.
Shipping is FREE and there's NO Sales Tax.



Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments