We wake up sore on a Memory Foam Mattress.

Nicole writes: 

Hi Pete,

I found your site with a Google search of “why my hips hurt sleeping on memory foam”.  
We have a high quality 15” thick memory foam, but after a night of sleep, we wake up sore.  
We are thinking of a replacement, what would you suggest in a queen size?
Thanks, Nicole
Hi Nicole,
I always chuckle a bit when someone says they have a high quality memory foam mattress. 
It may have been expensive, but memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented…and cheaply made using 61 different chemicals…some, of which, are highly toxic and even carcinogenic.
Recommendations are based on your personal needs.
So, I have some questions.
What are the sizes of the people using the mattress, (heights and weights)?
How old are you?
Do you have any physical ailments that need to be addressed?
Thanks, Pete
*********************
Hi again, Pete.
I meant to put the word “high quality” in parenthesis. 😊
My husband is 53 yes old, 6’1 and 230lbs.  He has a history of back and neck pain
I am 48 yrs old, 5’5 and 185.  I do not have a history of any pain, but lately, my hips and lower back hurt every morning.
Thanks so much, Nicole
Hi Nicole,
Let me recommend to you the same mattress my wife and I sleep on at home.
It was the highest quality mattress we could find while shopping at the industry trade shows…and our most popular model.
Ours, at home, is several years old and still in like new condition, despite each of us weighing more than 200 lbs.
What’s more, I sleep and wake without back pain, despite having a very bad back…herniated and bulging discs, along with degenerative disc disease.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

The latex upholstery is far more resilient than memory foam, or even the poly foam.
Due to the high quality of the components, it’s not as soft as most mattresses designated as “Ultra Plush”.
It is, however, plenty comfy.
The latex upholstery will not allow you to sink, as memory foam does.
And, it doesn’t sleep hot.
White glove delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments