Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush, the best mattress on the market.

Melissa writes:

 Hi Pete, 

We bought a Wolf mattress from you, a few years ago for guest room. 
Now, we are looking at replacing our Stearns and Foster mattress for me and my husband. 
It hasn’t held up as well as I would have liked, sadly.
You sold me on the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress when I saw your comment that you felt it was the best mattress on the market. 
We want a great, supportive mattress. But I wanted to check with you, first. 
The one thing I can’t deal with are body impressions. 
I want to feel like I am being supported and don’t want a sinking in feeling. 
I like a firm, supportive mattress but my husband would probably prefer one not quite as firm as I might like. Will the Ultra Plush give me firm support or should I look at the one down from that?
And also, would the organic cotton cover replace the mattress “pad” we have now? 
I understand it’s a cover but would you recommend a mattress pad on top of that or is that all we’d need?
Thank you so much for your help!
Melissa
Good Morning Melissa,
Welcome back.
Your concern about sinking in is only experienced with memory foam.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress has NO Memory Foam.
The latex upholstery provides a unique feel.
You can feel the cush, but latex holds you up.
The best way to describe the feel is one of “floating”.
My wife and I sleep on that same mattress at home.
Ours is several years old and still in like new condition, despite each of us weighing more than 200 lbs.
Due to the high quality of the components, the Greenspring mattresses feel firmer than their description would lead you to believe.
The Ultra Plush model is only described as such in relation to the other mattresses in that line. 
It’s not nearly as soft as other mattresses that are described as ultra plush.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush is our most popular mattress.
About 10% of those buying one go on to add a topper.
So, you’ll be able to decide for yourselves if the pad you’re using will be needed.
Still, you should use a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress to prevent moisture from perspiration from seeping into the mattress.
Both, you and your husband will love this mattress, as we and many others do.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.



Delivery is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments