A Mattress similar to the Sealy Fairmoble back saver plush.

Michael writes:

Good morning. 
I have been to several mattress shops and tried numerous sites, but so far, no luck at all. 
They just want to sell me something expensive. 
I found you on a site and you seem to know things about mattresses and how they work. 
My question is, I used to have a Sealy Fairmoble back saver plush mattress. 
It was by far the best mattress that I have ever slept on. 
Due to the kids spilling chocolate milk on it. The smell of spoiled rotten milk started reeking. 
Unfortunately, I threw it away. 
I now have a Serta 10" thick Celebration pillowtop mattress with a 9" box spring. 
It sits on an Ashley B271-67 and about 33"off the ground. 
I have to climb up and down because it sits too high. 
I recently got an upper pinched nerve in my neck causing horrible pain in my back, neck, underarm, bicep, shoulder, elbow and electrocution tingling down my arm and fingers. 
I can barely sleep at night. 
What is the difference between the two mattresses and are there similar or the same mattresses under a new name for the Sealy Fairnoble plush? It was like sleeping on a big cloud. 
Also, could my pain be getting worse from how high the bed is off the ground and maybe how thick the mattress is sitting on a 9" box spring causing it to be too firm? 
I'm thinking of getting a 5" box spring and see if that might soften the mattress to correct firmness. 
I'm a stomach sleeper and can barely get to sleep on my back without heart racing and always wake up on my stomach causing the pain. 
Please help me. Michael
Hi Michael,
The mattress industry has changed dramatically over the past decade, or so.
All of the, so called, Name Brands have been sold.
Prior to them being sold, their focus was on quality.
Today, it’s all about profits.
The thing that they all rely upon to enhance their profits is memory foam.
Memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented.
Its sole purpose is to cause a mattress to need frequent replacing, and not under the terms of the warranty.
Memory foam is the only temperature sensitive material used.
It softens as it warms from your body heat.
The heavier parts of your body sink further, cutting off the blood flow to your extremities. The natural alignment of your spine is lost, causing back pain.
And, as if all that weren’t bad enough, memory foam off gasses the toxic chemicals from which it’s made.
It’s, both, a lousy product and a health hazard.
There is NO Memory Foam in anything we offer for sale.
The over-all height of the Bed has nothing to do with anything.
The mattress I’m recommending is the Brolynn Old Fashioned Two Sided Mattress in Plush.
Shown here:

If you want it softer, add a Suite Sleep 2” Soft Pure, Organic Latex Topper.
Shown here:

All Natural, chemical free latex is and has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years…most comfortable, longest lasting…providing the feeling of floating.
Both products ship quickly.
Shipping is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
While you’re waiting, flip your mattress over. The flip side has no memory foam.
Add whatever you have to soften it, like a comforter.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX. 

Comments