A good quality mattress with no memory foam on a budget.

Ursala writes: 

Hi Pete,

I've been suffering with a memory foam mattress for about a year.
When I bought it, the salesman told me it was the best mattress for back pain.
I should have gotten a more in-depth explanation.
I though he meant it would relieve back pain. It, in fact, has caused my back pain to worsen.
I know I need to replace this mattress, but it wasn't cheap I'm limited on funds.
I need a good quality mattress with no memory foam in it, and on a budget.
I'm an average size woman. I like firm but comfortable.
What do you have to offer me?
Thanks, Ursula
Hi Ursula,
Our Jessica Mattress uses an individually pocketed coil system that is designed to maintain the natural alignment of your spine. THIS, is what will relieve your back pain. 
It is a firm mattress, but not overly so. It is reasonably comfortable.
This mattress contains NO Memory Foam.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

UPS Shipping is FREE and there's NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments