My husband LOVES his Natura Latex Mattress and Latex Pillow!!!

 Maria writes:

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you, Pete!!!! My husband LOVES his Natura Latex Mattress!!! I do as well!!!! Wow the pillows!!!! 



https://themattressexpert.com/organics/organic-pillows/

Who ever thought I would be buying such an important purchase off the web from a man called Peter, The Mattress Expert. But I have, and it’s the best thing I have ever done!!!
Again, thank you. From the crazy, not so technically savvy, lady from NC.
Hi Maria,
I am so very happy for both of you. 
Now that you’re sleeping well, go out and make the world a better place.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments