I want a Mattress with NO Memory Foam.

Caroline writes: 

Hi Pete,

A very smooth talking salesman convinced me that a memory foam mattress was the way to go.
He made it sound so wonderful and the floor sample was comfortable when I tried it at the store.
And for the first couple of months, or so, he was right. It felt great and I sleep wonderfully well.
All that came to crashing halt, shortly after the 90 day trial period.
Now, the mattress is sinking. 
And not only has my back pain returned with a vengeance, I have new pains I never had before.
As it is now, I can't return this expensive mattress and can't afford to buy a new one.
I can't sleep on this anymore and have move to the sofa until I can figure out what to do.
Please, help me.
Thanks, Caroline
Hi Caroline,
It's probably of little help to know you're not alone. 
This sort of thing happens to many people who are taken in by all the hype surrounding mattresses
upholstered with memory foam.
Your mattress is made to be one-sided. However, the memory foam is only on the top.
Flip your mattress over to the poly foam side, which is considerably firmer. Do that today.
Add to that anything you may have to soften the surface, like a comforter.
You'll find that you'll sleep a whole lot better tonight.
For a long term solution, consider adding a soft latex topper.
Latex is and has always been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
Memory foam has proven to be the worst upholstery material over its 20+ year history.
The Suite Sleep 3" Soft Pure, Organic Latex Mattress Topper is the best latex on the planet.
Shown Here:

Delivery is FREE and there's NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments