A Mattress for Arthritic Hips, Neck Pain and Headaches.

James writes: 

Hello Pete,

I need a suggestion for the TYPE of mattress you may recommend.  
I'll start with my medical ailments:
1.  2 severely arthritic hips
2.  A bad neck with headaches
Mattresses I've tried and slept on:
*Currently sleeping on a pillowtop but hate it because I end up sleeping in a hole created by my trunk.  
I like the softness but need the shape to hold up.
*just ordered a new mattress from Plush Beds.  
The hybrid spring with a 3" latex top bought at medium firmness.  
I HATE IT and will be returning it. 
It is rock hard and like sleeping on a flat hard-ish surface.
Those are my 2 bed experiences AFTER my health issues started.
Now I have no idea what kind of mattress to get.  
I like the softness of my pillowtop but hate how I end up sleeping in a hole.
Any suggestions?  I'm 5'9 145 lb. male, 42 y.o.  
I'm mostly a back sleeper but prefer my sides (for as long as I can before my hips start to hurt)
ThanksJames
Hi James,
Latex is, by far, the best upholstery material…if not made in China.
Latex is available in a wide range of comfort levels.
For you, only the softest will do. A medium latex is much to firm.
Latex is extremely resilient.
Soft latex will provide the surface comfort you want without allowing you to sink the way memory foam does.
A good quality, individually pocketed coil mattress and a 3” soft latex topper, and a soft latex pillow will provide the good night’s sleep and pain relief you’re wanting.
Here are links to the products I’m recommending for you.
Supportive mattress:

Soft latex topper

Soft latex pillow

Shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments