Simmons Hospitality Beautyrest Westbury Plush Mattress.

Carole writes:

 Hi Pete,

I stayed at the Sagamore Hotel last weekend and I fell in love with the mattress in my room.  
When I first put my body onto the bed, I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. 
I’ve had three back surgeries and this mattress never made my lower back feel uncomfortable.
According to the front desk, the mattress is a Simmons Hospitality Beautyrest Westbury Plush.   
After reading your article, it seems I would also need a Talalay Latex Topper for softness.
I was wondering if you could send me an email about purchasing this mattress. 
Or, according to your article, The Simmons Beautyrest World Class Santorini In Luxury Firm…and, an EverEden all natural 2” Soft Talalay Latex topper to go on top in lieu of a pillowtop.
I guess I’m a little confused between which mattress would be the best for me. 
I’m not sure I know what the Westbury Recharge is.
Thank you for your expertise in advance, Carole
Good Morning Carole,
What makes a Beautyrest so good at relieving chronic back pain is the individually pocketed coil system, which contours to the shape of the body and maintains the natural alignment of the spine.
At the time I was recommending the Santorini/Latex Topper sleep system, the little bit of memory foam in the mattress was more resilient and cured so that it didn’t off gas the toxic chemicals used to make memory foam.
Unfortunately, Simmons was since purchased by an investment group that is now using cheaper memory foam that does off gas those toxic chemicals.
My recommendation today for even better results is:
The Wolf Jessica mattress, which also uses an individually pocketed coil unit.
The coil count is higher and the steel used to make the coils is stronger.
Add to that a Suite Sleep 2” or 3” Soft Organic Latex Topper.
(2” if you’re heavy, 3” if you’re lighter in weight)
(EverEden no longer makes latex products, due to their supply of latex having been disrupted by the pandemic.)
Click on these links to view specifications and prices.


UPS/FedEx shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments