A High Quality, Comfortable Mattress for Heavy People.

 Jason writes:

Hi Pete,

My wife and I are heavy people. Each of us are around 300 lbs.
We've gone through mattresses like you wouldn't believe and I'm sick and tired of it.
Not only have we wasted a lot of money, we've spent way too much time thinking a researching.
I'm thankful to have found your blog. 
I now know it was the memory foam in these mattresses that has been the problem all along.
I know you don't sell mattresses with any memory foam in them, so I'm confident we've found the right guy.
Please send me your best recommendation for a high quality, comfortable mattress.
I'd like to get this order asap, so we can start sleeping better...and move on to other things.
Many thanks for all you do, Jason
Thank You Jason,
I appreciate your confidence. You won't be disappointed this time around.
My recommendation comes in two parts...a good, strong mattress for support and a latex topper for comfort.
A mattress that's soft enough to be comfortable, won't stay that way very long under your weights.
That's what makes this two-part sleep system combination such a great value.
It's all about the quality of the components.
The Wolf Jessica Mattress is very well made...providing excellent, firm contouring support.
The Suite Sleep Organic 2" Medium Soft Latex Mattress Topper provides long lasting surface comfort.
The latex topper also preserves the mattress, as it absorbs much of your body weight.
As the years go by, only the topper will need replacing and not the mattress...not for a very long time. 
Click on each of these links to view specifications and prices.


UPS/FedEx Shipping is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.
These items ship quickly, so you won't have long to wait for a great night's sleep.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments