Which Latex Topper for a Tempurpedic Mattress that's causing Back Pain.

Kenny writes:

 Hello Peter,

We have a Tempurpedic mattress. We have had it for probably 5 years. 
I honestly don't think I have ever liked it, but my wife did for a while.
The last year or so my low back has become chronically painful.  
Come morning time, my back is actually stiffer with little relaxation of the low back.
I feel like my butt sinks too far into it after the Tempurpedic material warms up, contributing to my back pain.
Which latex topper would you recommend? 
Should it go over the Tempurpedic side or the traditional foam side by flipping the mattress over?
I am 5'10" and 165.  Our mattress is the thinnest that Tempurpedic makes (8").
Thanks, Kenny
Hi Kenny,
Thank you, for painting such a vivid picture.
The LatexTopper to get, is the 2" Soft, from either, Suite Sleep or Pure Talalay Bliss.
Once the topper arrives, flip the mattress before adding it.
Here is a link, showing both brands.


Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments