Already feeling depressions in a 5 month old Saatva mattress.

Irene writes: 

Hi Pete,

I recently traded in my 15 year old Simmons World Class Beautyrest plush/firm mattress due to some sagging in places and found myself trying to find places on the mattress that were still firm. 
Up until this year I absolutely LOVED that mattress and got an "ahhh" feeling every time I got into bed.  
I really liked, not only the motion isolation, but also the tightish feel of mattress top.  
I ended up buying a Saatva in luxury firm and have had it for 5 months. 
It sleeps hot and is softer than what I would like. 
I'm feeling depressions already (maybe due to pillowtop) and the edges are also already giving way.  
I am ready to return this Saatva mattress for something else.  
I thought about trying out latex hybrid, but I'm not sure. 
I weigh about 150 lbs and alternate between sleeping on my back and my side. 
What do you suggest?
Thanks for your help, Irene
Hello Irene,
I hear a lot of complaints from Saatva customers.
Poor quality mattresses are the norm these days, with focus on profits instead of quality.
Let’s get you back into a high quality mattress.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses use an individually pocketed coil unit like that which is used in your old Simmons Beautyrest.
The coil count is higher than the coils are stronger than anything Simmons makes today.
The upholstery is high quality, high resiliency latex that is not imported from China.
There is no memory foam in any of the mattresses that we carry.
Of the 4 models in this line, the Ultra Plush model is the most comfortable without being too soft…all due to the high quality of the components.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

These mattresses come with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments