A Mattress with Support and Comfort for Large People.

Kathy writes: 

Hi Pete,

My husband and I are large people. He is 6" 225. I am 5'3 200.
We both wake up with severe back pain and sides hurting.
I know I need something to feel like I am being supported.
My husband and I are both side sleepers. I have sleep apnea.
I am thinking something firmer will support us more. 
Our mattress now says it is made by Sealy. It is so uncomfortable, with no support. 
I wake up with hands and arms numb, and with neck pain. 
It feels very soft. I want a new mattress and I want what you suggest would be right. 
Do you deliver to Mississippi.
Thanks, Kathy
 
Hi Kathy,
You're right about what you need.
The support is supposed to be firm and the surface is supposed to be comfortable.
The best, most effective and longest lasting way out of this, is with a Natura of Canada mattress. 
The coil unit is very strong...strong enough to hold the two of you and provide excellent support.
It's already upholstered with latex, so it won't sag and latex resists body impressions.
My wife and I sleep on their Ultra Plush model, which is nowhere near as soft as that sounds.
We are, each, over 200 lbs and our mattress remains in like new condition after the 6 years we've had it.
What's more, I sleep and wake without back pain, despite having a very bad back.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress provides excellent support, comfort and longevity.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

This mattress comes with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of all packing materials.
Delivery is free everywhere within the US and Canadian Mainlands...and, there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments