The old mattress at my dad's house.

Shawna writes: 

Hello Pete,

I am beyond desperate. My family calls me "the princess and the pea" meaning I just can't be pleased.
But, IT IS NOT TRUE!  The fact is, I sleep, ONLY when I visit my dad's house once a month on an old mattress.
It's a Serta Perfect Sleeper, double sided, (always flipped), kinda bouncy, innerspring mattress.  
It has only been slept on a few times a month, over the past 10 years. (it's much older than 10 yrs.).
Soooooo its lifetime wear isn't as long as its actual life span.  
When I sleep there, I sleep without waking AND I don't wake up feeling like I've been steam rolled.
I can't say the same for every other mattress I've slept on over the past several years!  

Embarrassing to say, I have purchased and tried a lot of beds.
Costco bed Recharge , a Simmons, a Saatva bed, an Ikea bed, a custom-made bed, by some little hole in the wall factory, a double-sided Custom Comfort bed (first without pillow top, then with, then an added pillow top pad), and finally, and recently, a Wink bed....but I don't sleep.  
I'm always tossing and turning and finally passing out for a bit until waking up in pain.
But, NOT on the bed at my dad's house. So I KNOW a good night's sleep is possible!

Please, please, don't roll your eyes, or think I'm just crazy!  I truly must get help and rest!    
Here are the stats on me that, I pray, will help you to help me. and thank you!!!! 

I am a 58 y/o woman, approx. 135 lbs., sleeps alone, mother of 5 working waitress.
I used to be, mostly, a side sleeper. But now I toss and turn so much trying to sleep.
Pains are mostly in shoulders, neck but hips too (back now too bad with last 2 mattresses)
I don't like the memory foam, the sinking thing, don't like difficulty in turning.

Money is an issue. 
I am currently researching sleep number bed???? 
Please help me asap!  
Thank you, thank you, thank you,
Shawna

Hi Shawna,
Forget Sleep Number and Serta and all the major brands.
Today, they all upholster their mattresses with memory foam.
In fact, all of the mattresses you've purchased, thus far, had been upholstered with memory foam.
Despite all the advertising and salesman's hype to the contrary, memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented...and the sole reason why you haven't slept well.
Your dad's old mattress has no memory foam in it.*

I have a very good, reasonably priced option for you.
The Wolf Brolynn old fashioned two sided mattress that has NO Memory Foam.


I recommend the plush for comfort. The coil unit provides the firm support.
They are well made and shipping to your area is free.
And, there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments