Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.

Laura writes: 

Hello Pete,

I have followed you on Facebook for a few years. I am very interested in your mattress recommendations. 
My husband and I need a new mattress, he's 170 I'm 130lbs. I have scoliosis. 
We find we sleep the best at the cabin on an old flippable mattress. Any recommendations? 
I've seen you recommend the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress. 
I looked for it on your website, but it does not seem to come in queen size.

Enjoy the sunshine!
Laura

Hi Laura,
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress is the best quality mattress we could find while shopping at the industry trade shows.
It’s what my wife and I have been sleeping on at home for the past 6 years.
Despite having lots of disc related back problems, I sleep and wake without back pain on this mattress, which has remained in like new condition over these past 6 years.
It is, in fact, available in queen size.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.


This mattress comes with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments