Replacing a 10 year old Sealy Posturepedic South Court Plush mattress.

Mina writes 

Hi Pete,

I'm just starting to look for a new mattress, which is how I found your blog and website.
I'm replacing a 10 year old Sealy Posturepedic South Court Plush.
It's, just now, starting to become uncomfortable.
I'd like a mattress that feels like this one did and one that is equally well made.
My initial research tells me that Sealy, now owned by Tempurpedic, makes nothing like it today.
I don't want any mattress with the memory foam used today.
I'm petite, just a little over 100 lbs. and I sleep alone.
What do you have for me?
Thanks, Mina

Hi Mina,
You're right! There is nothing made today that is the same as your old South Court Posturepedic.
The Wolf Hybrid Tulah Plush Eurotop mattress, while not made exactly the same, has a very similar feel to that mattress when it was new.
And you'll be pleased to know that the quality is as good, if not better. 
You'll be enjoying the Tulah for decades, at your size.
You need only the mattress. There is no need to replace your box spring.
That boxspring is one of the strongest ever made. At your weight, it's still like new.
Here is a link to the Wolf Tulah Plush Eurotop Mattress:



UPS Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.



Comments