Old Stearns and Foster Dunkirk mattress replacement.

David and Lisa write: 

Hi Pete,

I'm following-up on an old Stearns and Foster Dunkirk mattress replacement.

We saw you recommended: Natura Greenspring Liberta Luxury Firm Mattress


Can you amplify on the comparison to the old S&F? 
We would really just like to buy another Dunkirk, and it is going to be hard to convince us that anything else will come close.
We are really lost here.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks, David and Lisa

Hi David & Lisa,
Sorry guys, I don’t see it as my job to convince you of anything or to talk you into buying.
(My position on this used to drive my bosses nuts...back when I had bosses).
I provide information, advice and opportunity.
The rest is up to you.

Keep in mind that the recommendation will feel much like your mattress felt when it was new.
That is likely to be somewhat different from how you remember it feeling last time you slept in it.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments