A Mattress Close to the Simmons Beautyrest Recharge.

Chloe writes: 

Hey Pete,

I stumbled across your website on hopefully my last attempt at getting one that suits me. 
I hope you can help.
Last January I was in need of a new mattress so I went with a Beautyrest from a local store.
I tried it for a little while - and it ended up being not the right fit so I returned it. 
Then I switched to something a bit more supportive and got one of the firm memory foam Ikea mattresses. 
Also, not a good fit. 
I then got something a little bit softer from Ikea - again - not a good fit. 
I then recently got a Silk and Snow mattress - which was good in the beginning.
Now a month later, it is just plain awful.
A few weeks ago, I stayed at a friend's place in their guest room.
It was probably one of the best sleeps I've had in over a year. They had a Simmons Beautyrest Recharge. 
I've tried looking for it everywhere, but it seems it has been discontinued.
Would you be able to recommend me a mattress that is as close to the recharge as possible? 
I'm pretty exhausted of having to return mattresses. It isn't an easy process. 
I just want to be able to sleep well and wake up rested.
Thank you so much in advance.
Chloe

Hi Chloe,
A mattress with the same coil system and similar upholstery is the Wolf Tulah Plush Eurotop Mattress.
Shown here:


Shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.

In all of those mattresses that you recently bought, it’s the memory foam that has been the problem for you…
...as it is for most people.
Your friend's older Beautyrest and this Wolf mattress have no memory foam in them.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.



Comments