Looking to Replace a Simmons Beautyrest World Class Hamilton Mattress.

Rick writes:

 

Hi Pete,

I am looking to replace my mattress that I've had for probably 15 years. 
I've loved the mattress, so it's hard to get rid of and every time I go to shop for mattresses, 
I'm not really liking what's out there. 
I haven't liked memory foam so I read a bit about latex and I thought that would be the next thing that I looked into.

I didn't know what mattress I had, which complicated things but I just found the tag on the other side of the mattress that tells me I have a Simmons Beautyrest World Class Hamilton Firm Plush. With that, I was able to Google and I found your troubling article here: 
It sounds like this person is in the same boat as me and it explained why I've had trouble finding something similar.

In that article you mentioned the "Liberty Plush Euro Top" but I wasn't able to find that exact model. Would that be what you recommend to replace my Hamilton Firm Plush as well? Or should I be looking at their Luxury Firm Mattress?

Also the link to the mattress protector no longer worked. 

Thanks for any advice you can provide, Rick


Good Morning Rick,
Like so many others, you’re essentially stepping out of a time warp from a time when it was easy to find a good quality mattress to a time when it’s difficult.
So much has changed for the worse in 15 years.
The mattress industry has always been time sensitive.
Information, like that on the blog post you found, has changed somewhat, but not drastically.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Plush Eurotop Mattress is now the Ultra Plush without the Eurotop tailoring. All of the other specifications are the same.
Here is a link to that mattress.



The pandemic has disrupted supply lines so we’ve had to hunt for suppliers for our accessories.
There are now 2 different waterproof mattress protectors available.
Shown below....a must have item for every mattress.

Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments