A Soft Latex Topper for a Too Firm Stearns and Foster Mattress.

Carrie writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have a Stearns and Foster Mattress that is just too firm.
I've read a lot of your blog posts, and it seems I need a Suite Sleep soft organic latex topper to go on it.
My question is, 2" or 3"?
I want some cushioning for this mattress, but worry about it being so soft, that I won't want to get out of bed.
I know that sounds a little funny, but I have to get up early for work.
My worry is that if it's too comfortable, I won't want to get up.
Thanks Carrie

Hi Carrie,
You're right! It sounds funny.
My son, as a child, complained when I cooked rib-eye steaks for dinner...siting that they were too tender.
Your concern of being too comfortable strikes the same chord my son stuck.

The Suite Sleep Soft Organic Latex Topper is comfortable...the 3" more so than the 2".
Given your concerns, the 2" makes the most sense...for you.



FedEx shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments