Replacing a Two Sided Sealy Posturepedic Mattress.

Pamela writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have a two sided pillow top mattress, which is lasted me a very long time. 
I believe it lasted so long because I can flip it. It is a Sealy Posturepedic. 
It was a very comfortable bed at the time. It was an emerald elite model. 
I’m trying to find out what would be equivalent to that? 
Also, I don’t know if that was a firm, medium or soft. 
I did buy one online without knowing that it’s very difficult to do so. 
My orthopedist and chiropractor tell me I should have a medium.
I don’t know if that would be too soft?
Thanks, Pamela

Hi Pamela,
There is no equivalent to that mattress today. Not from Sealy or anyone else.
I keeping with everything you want and need.
I do have an old fashioned mattress that is two sided and made of materials similar to your old Sealy.
I suggest getting it in firm, which isn't too firm, by anyone's standards.
However, you can always soften the surface feel if you do find it too firm.
There is no memory foam in this mattress...and there is no memory foam in the one you're replacing.
Here is a link to the Wolf Brolynn Mattress:

You can order online. Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments