How do I soften a too firm TempurPedic memory foam mattress?

Paula writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have a problem.
I bought a Tempurpedic memory foam mattress, a few months ago.
I found it to be too soft, so I took advantage of the comfort exchange, (which wasn't free), for a firmer model.
Now, I'm having trouble sleeping on this one, and can't exchange it again.
My question is, "How do I soften a too firm TempurPedic memory foam mattress?".
Thanks, Paula

Hi Paula, 
That's an easy fix.
All you need do, is add a Suite Sleep 3" Soft Organic Natural Latex Topper to your mattress.
The comfort is extraordinary, long lasting and latex sleeps cool.
Here is a link to that:


Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments