It's time to replace that Tempurpedic mattress.

Paul writes: 

Hi Pete,

Thank you for all the help you've given me.
A few years ago, I wrote you to complain about the back pain I was getting from my Tempurpedic mattress.
You suggested that I flip the mattress and add a Pure Bliss 3" plush natural talalay latex topper.
We did as you suggested and have slept well for a few more years on this expensive junky mattress.
I appreciate you working with me to extend the use I got from this mattress.
Now, it's time to replace that mattress.
I'm a little heavy and have back problems. My wife is average size and has no complaints.
What do you recommend for a good quality replacement?
Thanks, Paul

Hi Paul,
I was happy to help...and am again.
Your foundation doesn't need replacing and you can use that same latex topper on your new mattress.
The mattress, I'm recommending, is The Wolf Pocketed Coil/Latex Hybrid "Adara".
It's extremely well made, using a double tempered steel coil and latex upholstery.
While plush, your wife will enjoy the latex topper you have, used with it...for additional surface comfort.
Unlike you foam mattress, the pocketed coils provide upward, contouring support, which ideal for a bad back.
This mattress will maintain the natural alignment of your spine, which relieves much of your back pain.
Here is a link to that mattress:


UPS Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments