A Reasonably Priced Mattress for Back Pain from a Herniated Disc.

Andrew writes: 

Hi Pete,

I need a new mattress.
One problem is, the stores are all closed in my area due to the Covid-19 pandemic shutdown.
Another problem is that I'm not working. 
I'm collecting unemployment. I plan on using some of the money from the government bailout, but I can't spend a lot.
I need a high quality mattress, but it needs to be reasonably priced.
My wife and I are average size and I have back pain from a herniated disc.
I would love to put this off until life gets back to normal, but I can't deal with this pain any longer.
We have a platform bed, so we only need the mattress.
Can you help me with this, and if so, can I get it sooner than later?
Thanks, Andrew

Hi Andrew,
I can help you...and on all counts.
We carry a line of mattresses from The Wolf Corporation.
They are the oldest mattress manufacturer in the country that has been continually owned and operated by the same family....established in 1873.
They make some very high quality mattresses at reasonable prices. And, they ship them out very quickly.
The one I have in mind for you, is their Pocketed Coil/Latex Hybrid "Adara" mattress.
The individually pocketed coils maintain the natural alignment of your spine.
It's THIS that will relieve your back pain. 
The coils are made of double tempered steel and the upholstery is latex...providing firm support, a comfortable sleeping surface and the same longevity you use to get from mattresses made long ago.
Here is a link to that mattress:


You can order that, securely, online.
Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments