A Mattress Without Memory Foam to Relieve Back Pain from Herniated Discs.

 Hi Pete,

My wife and I are large people and I have herniated discs in my back, which causes me pain.
We need a mattress, but all the mattress stores in my area have memory foam in them.
I can't deal with the pain any longer, as my memory foam mattress is just making the pain worse.
Is there any way to get me a good quality mattress, without memory foam, delivered quickly?
Thanks, Frank

Hi Frank,
If you can accept a UPS delivery, which would require you bring in the mattress yourself, then yes.
I have an excellent quality mattress available that can be shipped quickly.
The Wolf Pocketed Coil/Latex Hybrid "Adara" Mattress uses a double tempered steel coil system and latex upholstery.
Both combine to provide ideal support for herniated discs, long term durability under large people and enough surface comfort to sleep deeply.
Here is a link to that mattress:


UPS delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments