A mattress for my son's first big boy bed.

Abby writes: 

Hi Pete,

I need a mattress for my son's first big boy bed.
Ideally, I'd like to get something of quality that will last him until he goes off to college.
However, I'm looking for a mattress that is not terribly expensive.
And, I need it in the next couple of weeks. He's now climbing out of his crib and I'm afraid he'll get hurt.
Thanks, Abby

Hi Abby,
I have an excellent quality mattress that will last him until he's grown and gone...even if he grows to be a big boy.
The individually pocketed coils will maintain his spine's natural alignment, all through his growth years.
The coil count is very good and the steel used to make the coils is double tempered, for extra durability.
Providing surface comfort and added durability, is non-toxic latex upholstery.
Latex is and has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
I have a grandchild growing up on this same mattress, and has had it for several years...still like new.
That mattress is the Wolf Pocketed Coil/Latex Hybrid Adara Mattress. 
Shown here:


UPS delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments