Which Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress for a Stomach Sleeper?

Nick writes: 

Hi Pete,

I'm interested in the Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses.


I'm a stomach sleeper and am unsure as to which one to get.
I'm leaning toward the Firm or Luxury Firm.
I don't see any blog posts about what's good for stomach sleepers.
Which would you recommend?
Thanks, Nick 

Hi Nick,
I get people asking about stomach sleeping, once in a while.
Stomach sleepers always sleep better on a mattress that’s firm.
As far as the Natura Greenspring mattresses are concerned, it doesn’t matter much. 
Both are very firm. Even the Plush is firmer than it sounds.
For most stomach sleepers, I’d recommend the Luxury Firm.
If you’re carrying an extraordinary amount of body weight, then get the Firm.

Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments