A Mattress Like a Simmons Beautyrest with NO Memory Foam.

Missy writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have been sleeping on a Beauty Rest Shakespeare collection for the last 7-8 years. 
I picked up my mother's Beauty Rest WorldClass - which I think is memory foam - yesterday. 
Long story short there was a lot of urine stains and the whole mattress smelled of urine. 
Despite attempts to clean it, I was not able.

I came across your website while trying to find a replacement. 
As you have alluded to, there is a lot of information out there, and especially lots of pressure to buy memory foam. Bottom line I need help. I am looking for a queen size mattress. 
I am 52 years old, 5' 7", 160. I have had a broken lumbar vertebra (in high school), and a knee surgery (post college). Lots of sports have tested me;) I typically prefer a firm bed. Although a little plush is welcome
I have almost always had a mattress with innersprings, so I can't really compare it to anything else. 
I would love any/all recommendations you could can make.

Thanks in advance, Missy

Hi Missy,
An individually pocketed coil mattress, which is similar to the Simmons Beautyrest, with no memory foam.
That would be the type of mattress to suit your best.
The Wolf Tulah or Adara mattresses fit that description...with the Tulah having a bit more surface comfort.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.



Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments