Sheraton Hotel Sealy Sweet Sleeper Mattress.

Cathy writes: 




Hi Peter,  

I am looking for the nearest mattress to the Sealy Sweet Sleeper at Sheraton hotels. 
I noticed in one of your articles written a few years ago that they change the name every few years. 
I'm hoping you might know which one I should look for now, and where I can buy one from. I live in the UK.
Thank You for any help you can offer.
Cathy

Hi Cathy,
Sealy makes mattresses differently for hotels than they do for retail stores.
Sealy mattresses made for retail are upholstered with memory foam.
Not so for the ones they make for hotels.

Memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented.
To make a successful purchase, avoid any mattress upholstered with memory foam.

Many hotels sell the mattresses they feature.
I suggest exploring those, rather than buying at a retail store.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments