Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress Still Like New.


 John writes:

Hi Pete,

I can’t thank you enough for recommending the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress to my wife and I.
I expected it to be good while it was still new.
But now, after being 3 years old, it's still like new.



I’m an older, large man with herniated discs and degenerative disc disease.
Prior to buying this mattress, I was in constant pain.
I had purchased a couple of the heavily advertised mattresses that promised to relieve my pain, but they only made it worse within months of getting them.
I found your blog while researching what had gone wrong with the choices I had made.
That’s when I learned, from you, that it was the memory foam used in those mattresses, that was making my pain worse.

Now, my back damage still causes me pain as the day wears on.
But as soon as I lay down on your mattress, the pain subsides.
I sleep through the night without pain and wake without pain.
This has been going on every day since I’ve had this mattress.

Life is good, better anyway, now that I’m getting a pain free, good night’s sleep.
No one else was able to help me. Your advice was spot on.
Thank you again, John

P.S. I recommend you to any and every one I come across, who is in the market for a new mattress. 
As far as I’m concerned, you’re the only one to ask.

Hi John,
Thank you for this feedback.
I, too, am a large man with several back problems.
My wife and I are, each, over 200 lbs. and we have the same mattress at home.
Ours is more than 5 years old and still in like new condition. So, I'm not surprised at your results.
You can look forward to many more years of supportive, comfortable sleep.

Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments