Medium Firm Simmons Beautyrest Mattress is Not Firm Enough.

William writes: 

HI Pete,

I recently bought a medium firm mattress, but it’s not quite firm enough for me.
I toss and turn a lot, and my lower back continues to stiffen up and give me pain.
Are there any options to make a mattress a bit more firm??
I bought it sometime last year, but if I’m not mistaken.
It’s the Simmons Beautyrest Platinum in Medium Firm.
Would you recommend a firm latex topper?
Thanks, William

Hi William,
A mattress that isn’t firm enough, compensated by a firm latex topper, provides the body with the exact opposite of what it needs.
The body’s core requires firm support, while the exterior of the body needs a soft sleeping surface.

My recommendation is to first flip your mattress over.
While made to be one sided, the underside is firmer and usable.
If too firm, a Suite Sleep 2” Medium Soft Organic Latex Topper.
Shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/latex-toppers/suite-sleep-toppers/


Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.

If the flip side of the mattress isn't too firm for you, there's nothing for you to buy.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments