A Reasonably Priced Mattress like my Old Sealy Posturepedic.

Philip writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have a very old two sided Sealy Posturepedic mattress that served me well for a very long time.
I want to upgrade from a full size to a queen, so I went mattress shopping for the first time in decades.
When I saw the prices, I decided to keep what I have.
However, I am not sleeping well, so I got online, which is where I found you blog.
I think you have what I want, but being an elderly gentleman, today's technology and I don't seem to get along.
I think you have an old fashioned two sided mattress, but am having a hard time finding it.
Can you email me a link to that mattress, and tell me a little bit about it?
Thanks, Philip

Hi Philip,
The mattress, to which you refer, is the Wolf Brolynn.
Shown here:

The Wolf brand is a very old one. In fact, they are the oldest mattress manufacturer in the nation that has been owned and operated by the same family, the Wolf family...established in 1873. 
The Brolynn is an Old Fashioned Two-Sided mattress upholstered with plant based polyurethane foam.
Your old Sealy mattress is upholstered with petro-chemical based polyurethane foam.
Your old mattress uses a Posturetech coil, which is an interlocked innerspring.
The Wolf mattress uses an individually pocketed coil system, which does a better job of maintaining the natural alignment of the spine.
It's available in 3 choices of comfort...Plush, Firm, and Plush on one side and Firm on the other.
The latter is ideal for a guest bedroom and is normally chosen for that purpose.

UPS delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
You'll love the price.
 

Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.



Comments